Hey, I’m Kayla!
Hey, I’m Kayla! More than than just a vendor; I’m your hype girl, fly on the wall, & friend. I believe you should always feel comfortable having your photo taken. With a photojournalistic style, I gravitate towards capturing candid moments between you and your closest people. We’re a good fit if you’re looking for lightly posed, natural, and genuine photos to help you remember how the moment felt.
the inside scoop
Join the email list
Be the first to know about mini session dates, pricing specials, & helpful tips for planning your session. No BS or unnecessary spam, just the good stuff.
The Best Central Oregon Wedding Vendors
After photographing 100+ weddings in Central Oregon, I’ve been able to connect with so many amazing wedding vendors in Central Oregon. Below is a curated list of people I have loved working with and can highly recommend. With that being said, It’s good to form your opinion and do your own research while planning your wedding. Here are some tips to help you know if you’re choosing the right wedding vendors for your wedding:
- Research: Read reviews, ask for references, and look at their portfolio to get a better understanding of their work.
- Communication: Good communication is key. Ensure that the vendor is easy to get in touch with and responsive to your questions and concerns.
- Expertise: Choose a vendor who has experience and expertise in the specific service you are looking for.
- Style: Make sure the vendor’s style and approach align with your vision for your wedding.
- Budget: Consider the vendor’s pricing, but don’t make cost your only deciding factor. Quality should always come first.
- Availability: Make sure the vendor is available on your wedding date and has the capacity to handle your event.
- Flexibility: Choose a vendor who is flexible and willing to work with you to create your ideal wedding experience.
- Personal Connection: Trust your instincts and choose a vendor who you feel a personal connection with and who you believe will do their best to make your wedding special.
Table of Contents:
- Hair and Makeup Artists
- Bakeries + Desserts
- Custom Invitations + Calligraphy
Hair and Makeup
- Edge Hair and Makeup
- The Garrison Collective (Hair and men’s services)
- Kate Hana Artistry (makeup)
- Katrina Gering
- Heather of Central Oregon Bridal Beauty
Bakeries + Desserts
- House On Metolius
- Loloma Lodge
- FivePine Lodge
- The Suttle Lodge & Boathouse
- Lake Creek Lodge
- White Aspen Creative
- SCP Hotel